Accommodations - Special Offers
One Main Street
St. Helena, CA 94574
Harvest Inn’s Napa Valley Marathon Runaway Rate
We’ve got Marathon Madness at Harvest Inn! Stay with us three nights, February 28 – March 3, 2013 and you’ll receive a 25% discount on our best available rates. We’re proud to honor the runners and supporters of the 35th annual running on March 2nd. This year’s run salutes women marathoners and features elite female marathoners (you go girl!) including Joan Benoit Samuelson, the first female runner to win an Olympic Gold Medal.
Our Runaway Rate also includes:
- Gracious, newly renovated guest room with fireplace, some with private al fresco hot tubs, vineyard and garden views
- Welcome bottle of local wine
- Daily breakfast
- Concierge assistance in planning itineraries and activities
- Luxurious personal care amenities including plush robes, Aveda body care items, juices, bottled waters, Equator coffee, 400 count cotton sheets, down-filled duvet covers and more
- Complimentary wine and cheese tasting on Friday and Saturday evenings in The Great Room
- An open invitation to explore our eight acres of gardens, Fitness Room, swimming pools and hot tubs for weary feet
- On-site parking
- Internet access
- Nightly turndown, morning newspapers
About Harvest Inn, Napa Valley’s Hidden Gem
The newly renovated Harvest Inn is a world-renowned AAA Four Diamond country-style estate located in St. Helena, surrounded by premium wineries and extraordinary dining. This hidden gem includes uniquely designed, charming brick and wood cottages, guest rooms and suites spread over eight acres of gorgeously landscaped gardens, making the Inn an ideal setting for a well-deserved, relaxing vacation getaway or intimate honeymoon. The Inn also features two heated swimming pools, well-equipped Fitness Room and massage treatment rooms tucked into the gardens and Redwoods.
All accommodations include breakfast daily, a wealth of amenities including aromatherapy personal care items, large flat screen televisions with DVD players, refrigerator with complimentary waters and juices and coffee/tea maker, high-speed Internet access and more. Most include fireplaces. With stunning vineyard views and the Mayacamas Mountains just beyond, guests long to linger in the warm atmosphere with hand-crafted fireplaces, intricate woodwork and country estate ambience.
The Main Lodge features a welcoming lobby with singular 20-foot ceilings and custom carved woodwork throughout. Just beyond the lobby is the Inn’s spacious Great Room where guests enjoy fireside wine tastings beside the massive cobblestone hearth. The cozy wine bar is open daily until 11p.m. offering fine samples of local vintages, as well as tranquil views, handsome leather sofas, a grand piano and backgammon tables. Complimentary guided wine and cheese tastings from local producers are offered on Friday and Saturday nights in The Great Room.